Underground Flexible Pipe
SAFE, ECONOMIC and ERGONOMIC solution for the safe transportation of flammable and explosive materials (LPG, LNG and PETROCHEMICAL products) underground and above ground.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION AND APPLICATION!
- NO WELDING AND ADDITIONAL COSTS!(Hot – Cold Winding, Electrode, Sleeve, Nipple, Elbow,… etc.)
- LONG LASTING AND REUSABLE!
- STAINLESS STEEL AND PLASTIC STRUCTURE DOES NOT PROVIDE CORROSION!
- PRACTICAL ASSEMBLY THAN WORK, SAVING TIME AND TEAM!
- CATHODIC PROTECTION RESOURCE X-RAY, MAINTENANCE – THE END OF REPAIR COST!
- THE ORDINARY OPPORTUNITY!
- PROTECT YOUR SUCTION PUMP AND DISPENSER!
DN20 3/4″ – DN25 1” – DN32 1 1/4″
CONNECTION TYPE AND MEASUREMENTS
(R 3/4″ Threaded Connection) – (R 1” Threaded Connection) – (R 1 1/4″ Threaded Connection)
OPERATING PRESSURE / 25 BAR / 360 PSI
EXPLOSION PRESSURE / 100 BAR / 1450 PSI
OPERATING TEMPERATURE /
-60 °C / +120 °C
CERTIFICATES AND STANDARDS
MODULE H CERTIFICATE – PED 2014 / 68 / BY EU
TS EN ISO 10380 STANDARD
Elongation Test/ (TS EN ISO 10380 – 6.4.3)
1.5 times the pressure of PN was applied to the assembled product (Min. 500mm length) for 1 minute. It was determined that the amount of elongation after the test did not exceed 1%.
Blast Test / (TS EN ISO 10380 – 6.4.2)
4 times the pressure of PN was applied to the assembled product (Min. 500mm length) for 1 minute.
Hydraulic Test / (TS EN ISO 10380 – 7.2.2)
1.5 times the pressure of PN was applied to the assembled product (min. 500mm length) for 1 minute (with water unless otherwise requested).
Leak Test (TS EN ISO 10380 – 7.3)
Assembled product (Min. 500mm length) with air or nitrogen min. 2 bar pressure is applied in the pool full of water min. 1 minute was observed. Leakage and leakage were detected on the product.