Arma Series Fuel Dispenser developed by Falcon engineers
- Complies with OIML standards. Long life, precise and reliable fuel dispenser
- Wide viewing angle display. Easy-to-use keypad and electronic unit compatible with all cash registers.
- Rugged and precise TT250 flowmeter and compact hydraulic unit designed by Falcon Engineers.
- Steam Return System (Optional)
- MID certificate
- ATEX Certification
- EC Declaration of Conformity
Akaryakıt Dispenser Screen
- Wide viewing angle, yellow – green LED illuminated display.
- Easy-to-read characters.
- 6-digit unit price and quantity
- Shows the 8-digit total amount.
- Possibility to view menu operations on sales screen.
- Arma Series has a user-friendly and modern design keypad.
- Login with service terminal (optional) for extra security in addition to password
- Wide voltage range (85 – 245V AC)
- Supported by a wide range of options
Fuel Dispenser General Features
- Non-resettable electromechanical totalizer
- 3 different communication ports RS232, RS485 and Current Loop
- Supports Wayne Dart and Gilbarco protocols
- Record last 100 sales and 50 alarms
- Different body color and gun options
Falcon Arma Series Fuel Dispenser Technical Specifications
- CPU – MID approved, ability to record last 100 sales and last 50 alarms, electronically calibrated
- FLOW SPEED – Standard Speed: 50L / min
- MEASURING SENSITIVITY – +/- 0.5%
- PRICE AND AMOUNT DISPLAY – Amount: 8 Digits Quantity: 6 Digits Unit
- Price: 6 Digits (Decimal places can be changed according to local specifications)
- SCREEN CHARACTER DIMENSIONS – Amount, quantity and unit reading 1 inch
- TOTALIZER – Electronic 10 Digits / Electromechanical 7 Digits
- KEYPAD – 6 Keys Easy to use
- Reset – Automatic
- Pulser – 0.01 L / pulse
- PUMP (SUCTION TYPE) – Internal gear pump with air separator, by-pass valve, suction filter and check valve
- METER – 4 Reciprocating, Positive Moving – Manual Calibrating
- FLOW CONTROL VALVE – Solenoid Valve
- ELECTRIC MOTOR – Exproof / 3 Phase / 0,75KW
- FILTER (SUCTION TYPE) – Paper Filter
- HOSE – 3/4 ″ x 4 – 5 mt
- GUN – 3/4 ″ Automatic
- VOLTAGE RANGE – 85 – 245 V AC